Bangladesh origin foreign citizens and their wife or children living in Turkey, Turkmenistan and Georgia are eligible for endorsement of “No Visa Required to Travel to Bangladesh” in their foreign passports. Their (foreign born) wives and children are also eligible for this endorsement, which facilitate the holder multiple entries into Bangladesh with unlimited duration of stay within the validity of the passport.
To apply for a 'No Visa Required' (NVR) endorsement, the applicant must submit the following:
1. Filled visa form (MRV Form)
2. One copy of recently photographed biometric size photograph (35mm X 45mm) and one copy of big size photograph (3 inches X 3 inches ) with the face clearly visible (no cap/covering, side face, dark background etc. is accepted)
3. Visa fee (100$) deposit slip (bank transfer/deposit slip of the transaction to the designated bank)- Bank details
4. Foreign passport of the applicant (in original), valid for at least six months
5. Bangladeshi passport or Bangladeshi National Identity card or Birth certificate of the applicant
If the applicant is dependent: